How We Help
Santa Rosa County, Florida, is serious about helping you grow your business.
Santa Rosa County, Florida, is serious about helping you grow your business, and we’re ready to help you every step of the way—from site selection, incentives, workforce recruitment and training, to your grand opening. The Santa Rosa County Economic Development Office is here to expedite and guide you through the process. Coupled with Florida’s stable and highly favorable tax climate, Santa Rosa County provides advantages that make growing with us easy and profitable.
Our Economic Development Office partners with regional economic development organizations and those in neighboring communities along the Gulf Coast to multiply our successes. Partners include Escambia County, Okaloosa County, Florida’s Great Northwest, State of Florida, and Federal Economic Development Administration, all of which provide a variety of different advantages to Santa Rosa County.
Our services include:
- Business location and site selection assistance
- Employee recruitment and training assistance
- Start up advice, training and resources
- Financial assistance with loans, grants and tax-exempt bonds
- Assistance with finding and implementing incentives
- Education and training opportunities for business
- Make recommendations to local government bodies to assist new and growing industry
- Assist with expedited regulation and permitting review
Learn more about Santa Rosa County Economic Development at SantaRosaEDO.com.